Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

taking screenshots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quianine

Quianine

taking screenshots Empty
PostSubject: taking screenshots   taking screenshots Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:13 am

ok, i feel like a noOb asking this. . . . but how do you take a screenshot? theres probley 100 other things i'm not knowing about this game too??
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

taking screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking screenshots   taking screenshots Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:48 pm

to take a screen shot, you press the print-screen button and it will capture what is on ur screen at the exact time you press the button. The print-screen button is on the top row of keys on most keyboards..it will say something like "print scrn" or "prtscn"...after you have pressed the print screen key, you will need to open up a program that allows you to work with images...microsoft paint is a good and easy program to use for this purpose...so after you open up paint, you need to paste your image in..you can do this 2 ways:
1- right click and select paste
2- at the top of the screen, click edit, then paste
Now your image should be on the screen...don't forget to save your image before closing out paint (or whatever program you are using)

So, heres the list of steps again so you don't have to re-read the post above:
1- hit the print-screen key on your keyboard (Prnt Scrn, PrtScn, etc...)
2- open a program so you can paste your image (Paint, Word, Picture Manager, etc...)
3- select Paste
a: right click and choose paste
b: click edit, then paste
4- DON'T FORGET TO SAVE YOUR IMAGE

Hope this helps xD
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

taking screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking screenshots   taking screenshots Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:50 pm

oh yeah..dont feel like a noob...I didnt know how to do it either until someone told me either Smile any other questions you have, feel free to ask
Back to top Go down
Quianine

Quianine

taking screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking screenshots   taking screenshots Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:49 am

thanks Jason )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

taking screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking screenshots   taking screenshots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

taking screenshots
Page 1 of 1