Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)

Go down 
+2
jasonmc
DanaGub
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DanaGub

Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Empty
PostSubject: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:10 pm

1st. http://www.alinfo.pl/builder/show/HM/1nkf5r-j1kqy0-2jse4a8-96ov9t-1irei9r+

2nd.
Blaze Wall: 2/5
Hell Typhoon: 5/5
Mass Snare: 4/5
Power Staff: 3/5
Wind Quake: 4/5
Stunner: 4/5
Reflection: 4/5
Endurance: 5/5
Intellect: 5/5
Mana Effect: 3/5

Points Needed: 39
Level Needed: 39

40 - restart skills
Acid Rain: 1/5
Whirlpool: 1/5
Stunner: 5/5
Reflection: 5/5
Mana Effect: 5/5
Physical Gain: 2/5

Points Needed: 40
Level Needed: 40

Level 41-46

Acid Rain: 2/5
Whirlpool: 2/5
Soul Chaos: 1/5
Expert Skill: 2/5
Physical Gain: 3/5

Points Needed: 46
Level Needed: 46

Level 47-50

Acid Rain: 2/5
Whirlpool: 4/5
Soul Chaos: 1/5
Expert Skill: 3/5
Physical Gain: 4/5

Points Needed: 50
Level Needed: 50

which one do you think is better?

Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:41 pm

my highest mage 2 date is only around 50 but 1 thing i might say to do is max out your slows mass snare and wind quake it was something that along with your combo slow you will soon get 2 stop mobs 100% thus moving away and not getting hurt but ill try to get up with a buddy i have with a 9x mage i dont know there exact build but thet pwn in realm and in pvp so ill try to get you and them together on the forum his toon is on Archon but i think he can help more than me on mage builds
Back to top Go down
DanaGub

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:52 am

Okay, cool thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
wisher

wisher

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:12 am

Back to top Go down
salmac

salmac

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:31 am

uhm, how to put this nicely ....
both builds suck ;/
would be nice if u said what build u want, PvP, PvE or hybrid.
do u have some +1 unis? bcz mage has alot of lvl capped skills...
after that we can make a build.

BTW heya Jay, sup?
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:00 am

hey hey hey Sal how ya been? hook them up your mage pwns give them all 3 types both imo need pve atm but its never a bad thing to have in mind what pvp builds are and also as they lvl they can go from pve to hybrid as they lvl then reset around 85 or so to a stronger pvp hybrid thanks Sal
Back to top Go down
DanaGub

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:01 am

whats a hybrid?
Back to top Go down
DanaGub

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:11 am

And like jason said, i want pve while im a low lvl, and than pvp around 70.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:52 am

hybrid is when you are pve and then add a few pvp moves most toons when over 6x will be hybrid just due to combo moves that are pvp but also gear will be playin a major role in your build with the right yellows an green stats an also stones the gear can make a world of diff i can go more into detail if any questions just get with me

Oh an Sal get your but back online i spoke 2 Mick an he is comin back either with swashy knight or mage so comon an get on American server an get active Trinity is alot different in amount of ppl we still have the small closeness of Trinity eve but we now have alot of active ppl an eveyone is doing great sharing an lvl sharing an its a great guild thats soon gonna own some castles we are being asked by practically all of the contending guilds for union but im holdin off to uni up with any other than our alts till we get alittle stronger we have the active an desire so it wont be long Smile
Back to top Go down
salmac

salmac

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:58 am

been fine, thanks. havent played much last 3-4 weeks or so, then i started yday.

well this 1 would be till lvl 50, w/o skill reset http://www.alinfo.pl/builder/show/HM/1nkf5h-koinu0-2iym8bk-95auow-255r
i advise you not to use skill reset at that low lvl (save it as long as you can), but buy 2 return orbs, and reset blaze wall and hell typhoon and put those points into whirlpool and soul chaos or physical gain (if u need hp).
dont put more than 1 point into expert skill, bcz defense that gives with higher stage isnt worth a skill point (and remember-expert skill must be in 1st place when u r buffing up, bcz all other buffs after if will be +1).
dont take hawk eye bcz its bugged skill, and it will fck up ur 8m AOEs.
dont take geo shards, grind pull, confusion or death mark while u r still on PVE.

hybrid would be a mix of PVP and PVE.

if u have any questions or doubts just ask ^_^

edit: dang ive put wrong link xD

Last edited by salmac on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
salmac

salmac

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:05 am

jasonmc wrote:
Oh an Sal get your but back online i spoke 2 Mick an he is comin back either with swashy knight or mage so comon an get on American server an get active Trinity is alot different in amount of ppl we still have the small closeness of Trinity eve but we now have alot of active ppl an eveyone is doing great sharing an lvl sharing an its a great guild thats soon gonna own some castles we are being asked by practically all of the contending guilds for union but im holdin off to uni up with any other than our alts till we get alittle stronger we have the active an desire so it wont be long Smile

thx for invitation, but no way i would start a new toon ;/ well if the lvl up rewards were like b4 (100+ lv4 pets) maybe i would. me and kh4rn did start new toons on gracia got em to lv 20 or so, but then buddy sytem camed and we didnt bother with those toons on american server. and now gracia rewards are ruined so no way im gonna start a new toon and go to lv 70+ bcz im way to lazy to grind ;P
i might log in on gracia tonight and see how u guys r doing.
Back to top Go down
salmac

salmac

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:34 pm

just to add, mass snare, stunner, death mark and confusion have skill lvl cap at stage 9, which means that at stage 10 you will only get skill duration increased. so if u have, lets say, +6 to all skills, put only 3 points in them.
and elemental overcharge, uhm, i would suggest not to max it out, bcz it adds about 80 dmg at stage 5 to mobs, and that drops down in pvp to about 10 or so when ppl have 80% elemental resistance, so IMO 3 or 4 points there is enough.
about endurance and intelect passives, uhm, dont put more than 1 point in them, bcz intelect at stage 5 gives 15 inteligence and that is 5 more damage for 5 skill points, just not worth. and endurance on stage 5 gives about 140 hp. so just put 1 point in them and let shuta/blode/kark/realm garb do their work.
Back to top Go down
DanaGub

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:44 pm

Thanks Smile so much.
And when im lvl 50 im gonna switch to pvp?
Back to top Go down
salmac

salmac

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:25 pm

as u whish, but its not bad to add 5 points after 50+ lvl into death mark (bcz imo death mark isnt worth to have on stage 1/2/3). just max it when u have nuff points, and add 2 or 3 points into confusion for slowing running ppl (confusion>grind pull bcz confusion is unblockable like death mark, sorcs requiem, archers heavy hand...), and its usefull against crit classes bcz it debuffs accurancy too (which means they will miss you more often).
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:25 am

thanks Sal yea ya shoulda stuck with the new toons mines at almost 96 an still got a few sez's left lmao and when i transfered a lvl 1 Jasonmc from brum due 2 havin 4 ashtals it got the name so my archer is now Jasonmc1 an has 31 sez an a monarch ring Razz
but if ya change your mind we will help ya lvl sh in cf an maybe a transfer will be avail 1 day miss ya bro an thx again
Back to top Go down
DanaGub

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:59 am

Thanks so much,
my mage is so much better now :]
Back to top Go down
wisher

wisher

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:34 pm

DanaGub wrote:
Thanks so much,

And ur stil not 50 No jokin, i'll buff u when u come on just /w me Razz
Back to top Go down
DanaGub

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:31 am

lol ok im 45 Razz and im training with a friend. so we go really fast. like less than 1 hour and i lvl. and i got kark now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
salmac

salmac

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:37 am

DanaGub wrote:
Thanks so much,

np ^_^ im glad i could help. grazz on the kark also ^_^

if u have any questions just ask ^_^ hf
Back to top Go down
mIKyy

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:07 pm

ogg sally Surprised I miss you so much ;( and I started a new swash :O cause there is no way i can grind in poison with my ele on that shitty comp lol. Just got it to 60 ^^ already got 2 darilla, realm gloves with 4% att speed, cf top 15% hp and a blode! ^^ that swash is a lucky bitch. Finally a non-cursed toon xD Talk to you soon sal ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:34 am

lol non cursed toon i know what ya mean. This sorc of mine i would have to say is the luckiest toon i have ever made i dont know how much CF total i dropped but an estimate would be around 100 in the last month or 2 and have dropped luke and gadius. Ice Realm ive dropped prob 6 or 8 pieces, never farmed in lightning and in poison prob dropped about 4-6 pieces
Back to top Go down
salmac

salmac

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:05 pm

mIKyy wrote:
ogg sally Surprised I miss you so much ;( and I started a new swash :O cause there is no way i can grind in poison with my ele on that shitty comp lol. Just got it to 60 ^^ already got 2 darilla, realm gloves with 4% att speed, cf top 15% hp and a blode! ^^ that swash is a lucky bitch. Finally a non-cursed toon xD Talk to you soon sal ! Wink

Surprised nubcake Very Happy i knew it wont be long b4 u start playing again Very Happy
finaly u got a lucky toon Razz i think thats better for guild Very Happy no QQing anymore
i might be mistaken tho, i know how big attention wh0re u r Very Happy
and to warn u in trinity, miky uses drugs which explains his behaviour ;X

nah nublet, u know im j/k ^_^ missed you too bro. ive stoped lvling for now, PK FTW whenever im on ^_^ cya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm

Nah he's still an attention whore Razz lmao no seriously he is lmao Smile but we know what we got in Mick a great friend and wonderful guildy wouldnt trade him for the world Razz and yea he deserves a lucky toon went thru a dozen to get 1 lol I think he likes this 1 tho ^^ Now we just gotta get you and Kharn a toon an a couple others an we be set we are gonna start seiging second weekend in sept I have 4 or 5 events planned for the 1st weekend and allowing everyone to grab there lvls b4 we go hostile on alot hehe but miss ya Sal an glad to see ya on here at least later guys
Lots of Luck 2 All
Back 2 the Grind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)   Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage builds (Xxnepthysxx)
Page 1 of 1