Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Event Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown

Event Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Just wanting to see what kind of crazy ideas everyone has for event ideas to get more activity goin on in the guild and having more fun!!!!

1 of my suggestions is some what of a hide and seek and pvp event.
The person who is randomly chosen to go hide chooses a place and has to say what area of map he will hide in but not the exact location.
Then everyone goes and tries to find him and first to find and kill him for proof on side of screen showing that guild member was killed by xxxx then they win and can do that for a few hours w/ different ppl but can not use gates of phantoms or will be disqualified
i have done this sort of event once b4 a couple years back and was loads of fun
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Event Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:33 pm

sounds like a plan we can set a date if we get enuff told pretty quick we can do this next weekend or somethin for that ^^
Back to top Go down
Conqu3r

Conqu3r

Event Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:55 am

this is not really an event idea but a proposal to have something that might benefit guild usage and growth

ok so maybe members that would be able to spend some free time to sell and donate to guild storage some gold that has been farmed to spend on guild events and lvling events for lower lvl players. also maybe we can open a new thread for newer members to ask for gear to allow to level im talking about borrowed gear that would be returned to storage when their at the next gear cap for new gear.

is this too much work

is it worth the time involved?

and do you think people might donate their hard earned money to do this?
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Event Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:53 am

yea its worth it, anything that helps us grow and get stronger is worth the time we put into it, and also yea Im sure some will donate, we have alot of generous players
Back to top Go down
Conqu3r

Conqu3r

Event Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:51 am

if i were to buy gold for the guild storage would that be considered cheating?
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Event Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:29 am

no alot of players buy gold and wc i dont consider it cheating if anyone and everyone can do it so easily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Event Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event Suggestions
Page 1 of 1