Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

HELP plssss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown

HELP plssss Empty
PostSubject: HELP plssss   HELP plssss Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:16 pm

IDK what happened to my pc but when i restart it i can listen to music on the internet no prb at all. but as soon as i open vent all sounds from internet vanish/muted??????
idk why this is happening and i know a little more bout pc's than an average person but this has me stumped. After i exit vent all sounds are still gone :\ i try to open volume control but it just makes a quick fail type noise and won't open for some odd reason :\ Ran my anti virus and no viruses :\ :\
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

HELP plssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP plssss   HELP plssss Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:52 pm

It could be several things most of which knowing you, you have already tried but to me it sounds like its in your pc settings same thing happened to me when Archlord sound files were messed up an i went in and changed them and when i would enter skype or ventrillo it would do the same thing so its at least something to look into sorry i cant help more
Back to top Go down
Unknown

HELP plssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP plssss   HELP plssss Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:41 am

i think i got a virus that Avast and Spybot isn't detecting :\ goin to have to create a recovery disc and wipe my HD *sigh* first virus in a year of having this pc lol.
i woke up and went to my pc and had some weird message saying generic host win32 or somethin like that has stopped workin and i couldnt open any programs or turn pc off i had to hold down the power button til it went off :\
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

HELP plssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP plssss   HELP plssss Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:23 am

ouch
i had used those software in the past but imo try usin Norton360 its hands down the best and worth the monry i think its like 60$ an you get norton for 3 seperate pcs for 1 year imo money well spent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELP plssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP plssss   HELP plssss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP plssss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archlord Trinity Guild :: T R I N I T Y :: General Discussions-
Jump to: