Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrany

Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build. Empty
PostSubject: Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build.   Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:09 pm

this is hypothetical, but if i were to reset my skill points at my current level (70) do you think this build would suit me perfect for pvp or are there changes i need to make.

http://www.alinfo.pl/builder/show/HW/0-qtkub-2e390ij-385h-22sglxr

edited for build changed to lvl 71, also slight change to up speed attack.

Last edited by Tyrany on Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrany

PostSubject: Re: Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build.   Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:11 pm

I did not include shield bash because i usualy stun mobs/ppl without stun resistance with my normal swings for 9 seconds.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build.   Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:50 pm

yea looks pretty good but only imo you should wait till at least once you have godlike at 1 but truly till maxed i didnt reset till 95 an wish i would have waited now that its done i mean dont get me wrong im alot better at pvp but getting my last 4 lvls is gonna be a bitch
and ya gotta remember when we seige f your not spammin godlike ya can rum into trouble cause of the 8x and 9x croud so i wopuld hold off as long as ya can stand it and when ya get higher you will be happier i think
Back to top Go down
Tyrany

PostSubject: Re: Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build.   Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:14 pm

at the moment i cant lvl happily, i have combo skills at lvl 2 that should be at 5 and i cant even learn godlike at 71 since i have points wasted in aoes , i have to spend points into the pre-requisite of godlike to get godlike later on around 73. so atm im learning towards reset Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyrany

PostSubject: Re: Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build.   Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:18 pm

i will put my points from lvl 71+ very meticulously so that i dont screw up.
Back to top Go down
Tyrany

PostSubject: Re: Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build.   Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:50 pm

plus if im not mistake to spam godlike im gonna need some badass cooldown reduction, and i dont have the money to spend on scrolls for okheros rings Razz gonna have to drop them myself -_-
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build.   Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:49 pm

right ya gotta work on all the +1s wep luke blodes or shutas 4 buffs and ya want hat sheild certain weps and yea ok's but they drop fairly easy compared to some uni's plus as far as scrolls go me and sev of the vent crew offer when we have if you got some awesome gear as drops an none of the guildys have scrolls what to do is try to double scrolls we front ya 1 and get 2 for the trade an soon we will all have our stuff an hopefully scrolls for our loyal ppl i been tryin 2 sell whats just good enuff for 2 scrolls an savin whats godly or really good for future scrolls for guildys after i get 1 or 2 items moved out of my 10$ investment the scrolls are free to me so as soon as i get a few more trades done on black and sapp an maybe 1 or 2 on blood ill be tryin 2 earm some 4 all too but yea i understand wantin reset for same reason around our knights lvls it gets messed up we dont get aoes forever then we have 2 mqny and when we want certain moves our points are screwed if we didnt think ahead from like 56 so what i would say is as long as you re skill in a way to have at least 3 strong aoes and your passives an combo tree maxed up you can always use rez orbs on your combo moves 1 by one as u get more aoes in the combo tree but i am by no means a knight expert but i just try to give help when an where i can hope it helped ^^
Back to top Go down
Tyrany

PostSubject: Re: Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build.   Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:49 pm

ya u are right, i am going to get a scroll this coming monday or soon after that and when i do ill trade off some random cf gears i been holding onto that are worth 2 scrolls. (i.e the double block hunter boots, zerk boots, and the double skill block 10% knight armor) and maybe once i get 4 scrolls i will try to get a blode, or kark. but my future goal is to get an okheros, shield with cooldown reduce+ high skill block, helm with 6% reduce cooldown, or realm helm either one would kickass. then use lens + and hopefully be able to do perma-godlike by then.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build.   Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:00 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyrany

PostSubject: Re: Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build.   Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:34 pm

edited the build for my current lvl... 71. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build.   Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:37 am

why do u use an axe? 1 handed swords are fastest wep for melee. also u dont need solidarity lvl 5. so take 2 from there and u hav pts to put elsewhere.

also take the 5 pts out of power surge. it doesnt boost ur att enough much tht it is worth 5 pts.

put em in spd att so u crit ppl faster Smile.

take the pt out of endurance. 40 hp isnt worth it.

thts all the advice i an give u. i dont think tis bad advice but feel free to disagree
Back to top Go down
Tyrany

PostSubject: Re: Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build.   Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:47 am

some points are like they are b/c i dont have + up items besides my chest.

i put the points in axe b/c at 71 i have a badass axe that i will use, which is 10x more deadly than my sword even tho it has slower speed.

i have 5 points in power surge bc every knight ive talked to or taken advice from uses 5 points in power surge ^^ assuming the more str the better ^^

i will edit the build for speed attack.

i have the point in endurance only from instinct, +1 from helm and +1 from chest. but if u dont think its worthy of a point i might change it .
Back to top Go down
Tyrany

PostSubject: Re: Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build.   Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:51 am

build edited.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build.   Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:58 am

no your fine 4 the time after mid 9x you will redo but good 4 now to get you there we will all need night buffs and all lvl together thru the old realms its the fastest 1 of 5 classes can mow down some mobs ^^ and your set up pretty good we just need to drop ya some oks in ice and maybe farm ya a couple darillas 2 refine just keep up what ya doin' your on the right track ^^
good luck
Back to top Go down
Tyrany

PostSubject: Re: Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build.   Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:01 pm

ty jason Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyrany

PostSubject: Re: Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build.   Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Lock thread plz. ive already cahnged build to this, thread is pointless now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build.   Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Constructive Criticism plz :) Knight Build.
Page 1 of 1