Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

We need to be more active

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wisher

wisher

We need to be more active  Empty
PostSubject: We need to be more active    We need to be more active  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:02 pm

Guys seriously... every time i log in max 5 ppl is on WTF?

What will happen with the glory we had, all the planes of having a castle ... ? Smile
Stop messin around and come online or .... I keeeeel u Wink
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: We need to be more active    We need to be more active  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:13 pm

LoL I appoligize 4 my absence gang, I know I am not playing like I need 2 be but I am working 800 miles from home and working 7 days a week an 12+ hours a day, and thats just for southern Industrial Contractors, I am also working around 2 hours a day for 2 other companies via online, so I have so little time I am only getting to check emails, and forums, and call Brandy, and Jesse for about 10 minutes a night, so I pray everyone just keeps things together and keep leveling, and I will be home in a few weeks and we will start back where we were. I think we can get the guild of the month prizes after maint. today too.
Again sorry gang. I miss you all Very Much Smile
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We need to be more active    We need to be more active  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:28 am

im on holiday atm but i am always active ^^
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: We need to be more active    We need to be more active  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:21 pm

is anyone else not able 2 log in ? I keep gettin a load somethin screen no matter how many times i load it when i click start game i get it sayin load it again
any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to be more active    We need to be more active  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need to be more active
Page 1 of 1