Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mastercaster

PostSubject: log in issue   log in issue Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:58 am

anybody else having a log in issue? i tried 3x and i get either server connection has ended or incorrect user id
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: log in issue   log in issue Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:54 am

same here from ky
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: log in issue   log in issue Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:37 pm

problem was solved soon after i posted just didn't hav time to go and post tht problem was fixed Razz
Back to top Go down
Conqu3r

Conqu3r

PostSubject: Re: log in issue   log in issue Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:04 pm

OMG I HATE THIS ERROR, i get it everytime i try to log in when i need to. today it happened while grining with union member, and when in middle of bg event it server ended me and displayed this message log in issue Error_11

THIS HAS WASTED LIKE 4 OF MY JANUSES i got from event im sooooo mad about this bc ill die when server end error comes and it wont let me log back in for a day!

we need to be compensated fopr this. I did us the favor of opening up a thread in archlord webzen forum so i can get support of their moderators and to pursue our compensation!!! pls follow post

thanks
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: log in issue   log in issue Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:09 pm

I posted too, several different locations on the forum, I keep getting different gm's and different volunteers saying the same lame message they wrote on the home page tho
Back to top Go down
Conqu3r

Conqu3r

PostSubject: Re: log in issue   log in issue Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:00 pm

well i dont care how long it takes me i will get them to compensate me for this im sick and tired of uninstalling and reinstalling one whole day and waisting time
Back to top Go down
Thorina

PostSubject: Re: log in issue   log in issue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:01 am

according to their facebook page, the problem was fixed early this morning. I've not tried to log in yet today, so we'll see I guess.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: log in issue   log in issue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:14 am

they aregiving us a xp and bonus event over this so save your janus's and toa's ^^
Back to top Go down
Conqu3r

Conqu3r

PostSubject: Re: log in issue   log in issue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:19 am

Well finally we get what is deserved because that xp will make up for xp lost from dead janus use
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: log in issue   log in issue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:40 am

Ok guys we gonna get 250% exp 4 the wknd. Im gonna shoot all my Janus, and i have 1 shera aswell. So, if u guys can make me a full party with buffs sometime on the wknd, that whould be rly cool. At the 115 big spot in HH. Ohh and i will need a 100 or 200% TOA, if anyone selling pls lemme know. I need hunter/knight buffs for ele res (those mobs reduce 70% lol), and def and nedd zerk/ranger for dmg, but any other welcome ofc.

Thx in advance,
Witchdoc
Back to top Go down
Conqu3r

Conqu3r

PostSubject: Re: log in issue   log in issue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:01 am

I would like to add that if anybody would take the time to guard a couple of members in bg at lvl 62 and lvl 67 spot in bg so that our toa/janus do not get wasted by pkers will be GREATLY appreciated.

AND A FAIR WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS bg will be crawling with theese leeches over the weekend so watch your back!!!

REMEMBER to fly your flags to keep from union pk's
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: log in issue   log in issue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:03 am

i get my lvls, then ill guard u guys in bg ofc
Back to top Go down
Conqu3r

Conqu3r

PostSubject: Re: log in issue   log in issue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:05 am

thanks ill be on, also do you think we will still have the time to lvl around seige event
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: log in issue   log in issue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:12 am

have to ask Jason about Siege, i have idea what the plan is
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: log in issue   log in issue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:46 am

sige is signed 4 next weekend, and archlord battle is this sturday, i can't go where im signed for the following staurdays siege, anyone wanting to go to the archlord battle is welcome to tho, however not required
Back to top Go down
Conqu3r

Conqu3r

PostSubject: Re: log in issue   log in issue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:48 am

i need the buffs man
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: log in issue   log in issue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:31 am

me too hehe, i think we can do somethin 2 help all, say everyone takes a turn we give 0 minutes to anyone willing to particpate and we all go buff and heal for 0 minutes and that way its not so long that everyone cant get a turn, and yet long enough to make some really good xp
Back to top Go down
Conqu3r

Conqu3r

PostSubject: Re: log in issue   log in issue Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:15 pm

well everytime i ask for any type of help from anyone i get ignored or made fun of

i go above and beyond helping everyone and anyone!! i dont understand if they dont want to help but to make fun of me for it is uncalled for.

treat others as you want to be treated because i know that all you you have asked for the same help and had the same questions as i.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: log in issue   log in issue Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:51 am

sorry i havent been online as much as usuall im having pc troubles an some other crap too, but anything ya need just let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: log in issue   log in issue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1