Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Dreaco/Zurious here. Trying to find my old freinds from archlord.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zurious

Dreaco/Zurious here.  Trying to find my old freinds from archlord. Empty
PostSubject: Dreaco/Zurious here. Trying to find my old freinds from archlord.   Dreaco/Zurious here.  Trying to find my old freinds from archlord. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:22 pm

Dreaco here. I know its a long shot posting here but i quite archlord over a year ago back like in october 2012. I just found out webzen shut archlord down. im trying to find my old friends like Jason and dano (Lifeforece)and so on. Ill keep checking back every few weeks for activity but looks like this site has been inactive for some time. Miss you guys.
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

PostSubject: Re: Dreaco/Zurious here. Trying to find my old freinds from archlord.   Dreaco/Zurious here.  Trying to find my old freinds from archlord. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:15 pm

hey!! Dano just quit the private server JustAc a few days ago. Jason i havent seen on AL for a long time. Neph got in trouble with the law, Scar is playing still. Alan and jaime nephs friends are playing aswell, same as Starla. i myself play aswell.
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

PostSubject: Re: Dreaco/Zurious here. Trying to find my old freinds from archlord.   Dreaco/Zurious here.  Trying to find my old freinds from archlord. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:17 pm

All the players who are left are playing JustAc private server (is like a mix of CM AL and WZ AL) and or are playing on AL2. If you have a facebook pop me a message when you see this - Linita-Rose Edgeworth
Back to top Go down
Zurious

PostSubject: Re: Dreaco/Zurious here. Trying to find my old freinds from archlord.   Dreaco/Zurious here.  Trying to find my old freinds from archlord. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:10 pm

hello. great to hear from you. i sent you a pm. let me know if you got it please.
Back to top Go down
Zurious

PostSubject: Re: Dreaco/Zurious here. Trying to find my old freinds from archlord.   Dreaco/Zurious here.  Trying to find my old freinds from archlord. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:18 pm

Thank you for your reply Hydra Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Dreaco/Zurious here. Trying to find my old freinds from archlord.   Dreaco/Zurious here.  Trying to find my old freinds from archlord. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Hey,hey,hey. . . Long time no see, too long. Hydra had got up with me, an let me know alot of the old gang are currently on justacs archlord, I've dabbled in a handful of other games, all sucked when compared to archlord, so I never stuck any of them out. Soon as I can tho I'm going to download the justac version. I should be home by months end. Hope to see everyone there
Back to top Go down
Zurious

PostSubject: Re: Dreaco/Zurious here. Trying to find my old freinds from archlord.   Dreaco/Zurious here.  Trying to find my old freinds from archlord. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:29 am

Jason sorry took so long to reply. I dont game anymore but I would be glad to drop in voice chat anytime. If you guys here from dano (lifechange) please ask him to reply here. Thanks. Ken

Back to top Go down
Zurious

PostSubject: Re: Dreaco/Zurious here. Trying to find my old freinds from archlord.   Dreaco/Zurious here.  Trying to find my old freinds from archlord. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:57 pm

Hello again, checking again to see if I can find a pulse. Dano buddy where are you. This is Ken
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

PostSubject: Re: Dreaco/Zurious here. Trying to find my old freinds from archlord.   Dreaco/Zurious here.  Trying to find my old freinds from archlord. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:26 pm

Hey Drae. I didn't see the post on here till now lol. I have Dano on Facebook so I shot him a PM asking if he still uses teamspeak, because last time I checked they did. (Him and Heartless) I will get back to you on the server address if they use it. If not, is your number that you posted (I think you gave a number in a older post) still accurate? because I could always send him that so he could call you to keep in touch.
-Hydra (Linita)
Back to top Go down
Zurious

PostSubject: Re: Dreaco/Zurious here. Trying to find my old freinds from archlord.   Dreaco/Zurious here.  Trying to find my old freinds from archlord. Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 4:11 am

Hi Hydra. No my old number is no good. I'll pm you my new number and give it to dano for me please. thanks
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

PostSubject: Re: Dreaco/Zurious here. Trying to find my old freinds from archlord.   Dreaco/Zurious here.  Trying to find my old freinds from archlord. Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 6:24 am

Hey Ken. I passed the number along to Dano. Just waiting for him to see the message on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Zurious

PostSubject: Re: Dreaco/Zurious here. Trying to find my old freinds from archlord.   Dreaco/Zurious here.  Trying to find my old freinds from archlord. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 5:45 am

Ok Hydra.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreaco/Zurious here. Trying to find my old freinds from archlord.   Dreaco/Zurious here.  Trying to find my old freinds from archlord. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreaco/Zurious here. Trying to find my old freinds from archlord.
Page 1 of 1