Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison Empty
PostSubject: Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison   Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:46 am

now that we have more than 3 or 4 active lvl70+ ppl i have put some thought into how we should go about grinding/farming those realms.

in the past few weeks we have tried to all be together and grind. only problem with this is we have to split the XP 4 or 5 ways off of mobs that are barely giving good xp if there are 2 or 3 XPing off them.

here is my opinion:
we need to split up into smaller groups of only 2 or 3 getting XP from mob and use lvl 1 twinks or other guildies there for CL (cheerleader for bonus XP)

i know M3d3vil and i already have a good system for grinding and work well together, mainly cuz we r in the same room and can talk instead of type lol. our only problem is we have to have a slower, but we can do that as well with my sorc. this means im running 2 PCs/chars but can do it and have for some time now. at any time if a low lvl wants to come help we r always happy to have the help. with this party we have been able to lvl up quite nicely and have got some drops as well.

what we need to do is figure out who else works well together and group them up. IE: Jason & Sapp work well but some lvl difference atm which they are working hard on fixing. we now have Hate & Singapore who r the best at grinding in realms alone but still need CLs for XP and for extra buffs, so who ever can help them would be great. im thinking Jag & Durell would be a good group but they would need like an ele or some other slower to be effective.

i know all lower lvl ppl are working hard on getting their lvls and doing a great job at it. if some of you could take a lil time or even take turns helping the higher lvls grind in realms you would be there for drops and get valuable experience that will help you later when u finally get there urself. i my self spent a lot of nights in realms b4 i got 70+ and got good gear and knowledge of how things work there.

if we could lets discuss this here and see what we all can do to help each other in our quest for greatness =))
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison   Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:03 am

sounds like a plan im also working on us another sorc same as fister on his whiskey so hopefully as our 5x an 6x members reach 7x i will be able to slow 4 them to catch up to us in the 8xs but im all ears an ready to work together
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison   Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:49 am

BTW: got my sorc (Whisk3yman) to lvl 66 this past weekend and hope to have him 70+ by this weekend if not then for sure by the following weekend. i really want him to be ready for farming realms for our union before the transfer cuz the new server will have 200% XP & drop rates so will be better chance for all drops and he will lvl up fast too =))

i know we have lots of ppl who are almost lvl 70 so should be fun for us all. we will take the realms by storm and own all who come before us =))

we had a pretty good fight in poison on Sunday, was nice to be able to call in reinforcments from different sources and even from different sides of what would be the normal.
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison   Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:14 am

add 2 more to the list of realm participants =))

Pucksor & Whisk3yman both got lvl 70 last night

along with Singapore & Hate that are already 70+ this makes for a lot of chances for us to all have some good gear in the near future.

Gratz go out to Jason for lvl 85 last night. now if he can just get his pilot license for that dragon maybe we will all be safe to run around LOL

i have to say Gratz to all !!!! everyone is lvling up nicely and working very hard for this union.

kepp up the good work cuz in the end it makes us all stronger with each and every lvl we get.

BTW: before Sing gets on and asks for twinks in ice, i am looking for twinks in ice anyone wanna come freeze their nads off with me LMAO
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison   Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:54 am

thx and gratz oh an lmao
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison   Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:11 am

while home for lunch i was pullin 6 at a time and got 6% with no CLs so will go very fast i think.

no drops as of yet but finger always crossed LOL
Back to top Go down
Phatangel

Phatangel

PostSubject: Re: Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison   Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:40 am

hmmm that is smart....but we need more cl/pc's running just keep everything cool and its all good Smile
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison   Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:19 pm

im tryin 2 cl 4 all that i can but its straining the ol pcs but i dont mind we are all doin so great we got several new members in the 7x an 8x range an so many of our 4x an 5x have made x lvls so soon we will be a very strong force with all our 6x- members lvln like crazy and all of our 7x+ members farming for everyone gear in 6 months we will be deciding how many castles we seige each weekend not if we can seige 1 :p i am so proud of everyone its awesome the job everyone is doin go go go keep it up an always ask me stuff over if i dont respond right back some times iom gringing an dont notice an sometimes im tryin 2 keep up with just to many conversations wether on skype vent teamspeak or msn messenger and ofcourse ingame chats Razz so i appoligize if i have left anyone unaswered Razz lots of luck later gang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison   Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grinding/farming in ice/lightning/poison
Page 1 of 1