Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

thanx 2 all of Trinity

Go down 
+2
Admin
jasonmc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

thanx 2 all of Trinity Empty
PostSubject: thanx 2 all of Trinity   thanx 2 all of Trinity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:51 am

hey gang its J just wanted 2 say how glad i am to have all of you as my guild i couldnt ask 4 better members we have came along way since we were knightlords back on codemasters an even a long way since our humble start in webzin an i cant wait to see what we are like in 6 months after the transfer to our new server over the time i have been playing i have made alot of friends with all types of ppl from alot of places an alot of different guild masters from big and small guilds but this is not just an opinion you guys truly are the best all of you try to help one an other and are all good people that play the game the way it is intended an i believe no matter how large in number we grow we can keep the close knit family feel of our great guild as long as we recruit freinds we make in party an kick the occassional bad egg Razz well im not gonna post a novel so i'll end but i truly want all of you to know what it means that you choose to stay with Trinity the the good times an the bad when we are up and when we are down this is why i know a castle is in our future good luck gang see-ya all in game soon lots of luck Jasonmc
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: thanx 2 all of Trinity   thanx 2 all of Trinity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:39 am

no1 can find better GM then u!
Thx 4 Your words.

Jag
Back to top Go down
Phatangel

Phatangel

PostSubject: Re: thanx 2 all of Trinity   thanx 2 all of Trinity Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:02 am

Admin wrote:
no1 can find better GM then u!
Thx 4 Your words.

Jag

Agreed Razz
Back to top Go down
uberpwnage

PostSubject: Re: thanx 2 all of Trinity   thanx 2 all of Trinity Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Jason ur a good guild master i must say keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
Tinman

PostSubject: Re: thanx 2 all of Trinity   thanx 2 all of Trinity Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:51 am

From CodeMasters to Webzen, I have been in at least 15 guilds, on 5 servers. I am a Trinity member to stay, and the reasons are friends, and a good leader. Pretty damn simple to say, but very hard to find.

Tinman / Ajax
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: thanx 2 all of Trinity   thanx 2 all of Trinity Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:02 am

THANKS GANG HAVING MEMBERS THAT PWN LIKE YOU ALL DO REALLY MAKES MY JOB AS HARD AS IT IS ALOT EASIER KEEP UP THE GREAT TEAM-WORK GANG
Glad 2 see all the new faces aswell Smile keep it up everyone and dont 4get to recruit all the cool ppl we are in party with just because they are in a guild doesnt mean its active or anygood an for all the upper lvls that are wantin 2 seige an gvg that may allow us an oppertunity to recruit them outa there guild an into Trinity Razz
Back to top Go down
Spoonkiller

PostSubject: Re: thanx 2 all of Trinity   thanx 2 all of Trinity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:23 pm

Jason,you are best guild master i have ever seen,i mean....buffing me and healing with your friends,i really appreciate that.

<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: thanx 2 all of Trinity   thanx 2 all of Trinity Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:02 pm

I just can't say it enough gang you Guy's and Gal's are doing awesome it's everyday I'm getting /w'd from different gm's from small guild's to castle seiging an castle holding guilds wanting to union with us, so it just goes to show all of our hard work and playing the right way is paying off. Cool
I always, instead of like so many others, when ask the size or how active our guild is I try to say the lowest % possible an play things down, an it is still impressive compared to so many I speak to, Gang just keep it up and by the time our 3 month goal comes to pass we will be sitting pretty for a lack of better terms Smile
Just wanted to say GRATZ to everyone on so many level's and alot of realm gear and unique's dropped during our 1st 6 weeks on the American server. Wink
I won't lie leaving the Archon server was alittlle bit scary for me, and those that came with me it means alot Smile and i mean that. We left alot of good people I truly miss, we were growing at a scary rate there, No doubt in my mind we were going to be a castle worthy guild on that server.
So its not hard to imagine why coming here was alittle scary, but now knowing what I do, it was a good move for Trinity #1 due to the lagg being so much better during seiges and #2 all of the new members we have gained (and the lvl 4 sez event didnt hurt either) gaining us several 7x, 8x, an 9x toons, so keep it up gang and soon this server is going to be ours Smile
Lots of Luck 2 all
Back 2 the grind, maint should be over
94 here i come ^^
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: thanx 2 all of Trinity   thanx 2 all of Trinity Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:04 am

i say it again thank you all for so much hard work soon we will reap the benifits gang so go go go
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: thanx 2 all of Trinity   thanx 2 all of Trinity Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:13 pm

hey Gang I just wanted to post again how awesome everyone is doing, our 3 month plan is really coming into affect we now have no members under 30 and almost all in Trinity are very active
I told several but will post here we are in the running for fresh guild of the month for July if the GM's go by activity alone we are a shoe in I have kept an eye on our members on the ranking listings and almost all of our members have stayed in the top 20 for there level and i was #1 for all server counting all levels and all classes for alot of the month so all we can do is hope if they would make it fair and count how well all of you are working together and how many levels are being made aswell as how many of you are level sharing we would definately win but I'm afraid they just pick guilds they like an unfortunately for us I have not nor will not suck ass on the forum or pm Gm's as some do
But just keep up the good work and keep level sharing and soon we will have a majority of 6x+ it seems everytime i compare the attendance sheets I wright down so many of you make so many levels so soon we will be ready to seige on our own without borrowing the help of our friends in other guilds
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: thanx 2 all of Trinity   thanx 2 all of Trinity Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:49 pm

hey my friend, pls check ur pm! or catch me on msn when u see me!
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: thanx 2 all of Trinity   thanx 2 all of Trinity Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:34 am

i checked wasnt there but i deleted all old messages in all boxes 2day so just send me another an i sent ya a email an pm ya good 2 hear from ya miss ya hope this finds ya well miss ya bro
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: thanx 2 all of Trinity   thanx 2 all of Trinity Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:46 am

gratz again gang and welcome 2 so many new faces and to alot of friends coming in from there own guilds i know its a hard thing to do but i hope you all love Trinity like we do im sure all of ya will fit right in be sure to /w 1 of us for the vent info after downloading it and be sure to post so wew know ya know about the upcoming events want everyone a chance to get cc and ofcourse bragging rights hehe
lots of luck 2 all
back 2 the grind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thanx 2 all of Trinity   thanx 2 all of Trinity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thanx 2 all of Trinity
Page 1 of 1