Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Trinity will be Reborn

Go down 
+3
killerofmortals
Tinman
jasonmc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Trinity will be Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Trinity will be Reborn   Trinity will be Reborn Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:17 am

I will be done working on the road in about 5 more weeks, so at that time I will be taking time off, and will be playing again like back in the day, we will consolidate back into Trinity, using pwn as it was intended, for our alts, and our new lower members, I am buying more and more p coin so we will be having tons of events and tourny's, I miss you all but I promise on my return we will own our server, I will also make up for my absence, I miss you all and am ready to go wide open again, see you all soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Tinman

PostSubject: Re: Trinity will be Reborn   Trinity will be Reborn Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Just hanging in there boss. You do the same.

Tinman
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trinity will be Reborn   Trinity will be Reborn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:46 am

u really dont need to worry just get bk in 1 peice so i can get u to lvl 99 lol then we can begin to worry about events etc
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

PostSubject: Re: Trinity will be Reborn   Trinity will be Reborn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:25 am

Well Im hangin on by a thread
Just got my ass PK'd constantly by some high lvl asshat in an obscure guild this evening while running a 2 hr TOA and a Sera and no guildies to back me up. Its kinda lonely out there. Lvling is no fun atm.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Trinity will be Reborn   Trinity will be Reborn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:41 pm

GOT YA COVERED, AND HANG IN THERE WINGA, WE ALL WILL HAVE YOUR BACK SOON Smile good luck gang
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

PostSubject: Re: Trinity will be Reborn   Trinity will be Reborn Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:06 am

finally someone agrees wiff me lvling is boring cause all the lvl 99 think there so tuff
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trinity will be Reborn   Trinity will be Reborn Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:10 am

far from tuff i rape snowhen instanly yesterday now i have my to bril shutas with 10 % resistances in them and my CF bottoms Very Happy gone from extreme gimp to meg man lol
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

PostSubject: Re: Trinity will be Reborn   Trinity will be Reborn Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:48 am

well gz killer i wasnt rly talking bout are members but like the ones from onemanarmy and RM and all those kinda guilds
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Trinity will be Reborn   Trinity will be Reborn Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:17 am

I hate to hear other guilds have lost there respect for us I will message a few of the old leaders and friends from those guilds and see if I can put that stuff to rest, I miss you all and wanted to wish you all a happy Thangsgiving, and see ya all soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

PostSubject: Re: Trinity will be Reborn   Trinity will be Reborn Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:17 pm

yep BTW thanks givving was last month sheesh lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
Berserkersfury

Berserkersfury

PostSubject: Re: Trinity will be Reborn   Trinity will be Reborn Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Teehee. Can I have a suggestion Jason? Since Trinity's going to be reborn *ALLELUIAH!* maybe, we should reborn our guild's system perhaps? I dunno. But, we have to show these people Trinity is a tuff guild. I can't show that. Bahahahaha. But I mean, I'm trying to get my scion to lvl up, farther than my berserker, and show these people what trinity is all about (So far my scion is under Legion) And also, I'm getting some of my friends to start playing AL too, and i'll tell em to go join Legion, until you come back and then we'll ask to transfer either to pwn, or Trinity itself. xD I can't wait till I get to play with the big boys. This sand box is getting annoying with little kids Wink
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Trinity will be Reborn   Trinity will be Reborn Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:17 am

Well surprisingly here and there when im online i see 5 ppl online in pwnograpy :O :O which is awesome Very Happy
I am sure once Jason is back it won't be too hard to get Trinity up and going again. Lots of people know Jason. Whenever i get pk'd i whisper the person and say "Do you know Blackwidow from Trinity by chance?" and most of the time the person says yea i know Jason and his archer and stuff
So when he gets back there will be tons of ppl that would probably refer a friend to join Trinity or possibly leave their current guild to go to Trinity.
I would also like to see Molly and Trinity back in a union or merge or something
Since no one is never online anymore in Trinity and only a handful of people in pwn, maybe a merge would be best?? Fister takes lvl 60+
Anyone's thoughts and opinions on this is appreciated Very Happy Enough of my rambling on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinity will be Reborn   Trinity will be Reborn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinity will be Reborn
Page 1 of 1