Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Swash Build Help !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
symarcher

symarcher

Swash Build Help !!! Empty
PostSubject: Swash Build Help !!!   Swash Build Help !!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:36 am

can any pro swash friend can help me or tell me from lvl 1 to 10 , 10 to 20 , 20 to 30 , 30 to 40 , 40 to 50 .. what skill should i up ??? ..

i have no idea ...
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Swash Build Help !!!   Swash Build Help !!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:19 am

What ya gonna do with ya Archer ? when we are ingame ill give ya a build but swashy's are strange to build it took me over 5 reset orbs and 1 gem of origin , they are always getting moves then ya need rid of certain moves then in certain styles of play ya get certain moves back and then in the end fianally ya get rid of all in order to go full crit
Back to top Go down
symarcher

symarcher

PostSubject: Re: Swash Build Help !!!   Swash Build Help !!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:19 pm

oic..hmm my main still archer..but sometime like bored want to try try swash or knight..heard you say it is so complicated..ok i will try knight then ...hehehe..archer still will be griding character..no worry.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Swash Build Help !!!   Swash Build Help !!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:08 pm

cool no i always tell everyone play as many as ya want but imo its best where you already have a toon lvl 50 go ahead an hurry an get lvl 80+ then you will be able to help in alot of ways either gvg or seiges or when pkers attack our lower mem's and then when bored goof off an make another toon 4x and then another an another and pretty soon ya will have your archer at 85+ and have 1 of ev class 50 and then ya will be able 2 decide which is your true fav and lvl it upto 9x
Back to top Go down
symarcher

symarcher

PostSubject: Re: Swash Build Help !!!   Swash Build Help !!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:22 pm

ev mean ?? lolz...
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Swash Build Help !!!   Swash Build Help !!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:21 pm

one of every class Smile
Back to top Go down
Berserkersfury

Berserkersfury

PostSubject: Re: Swash Build Help !!!   Swash Build Help !!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:44 pm

All I learned about building a swash is that, get items that lvl ups ur skills specially all ur masquerade buffs, and get them to lvl 7... it'll help out alot Smile
Back to top Go down
symarcher

symarcher

PostSubject: Re: Swash Build Help !!!   Swash Build Help !!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:30 pm

thy
Back to top Go down
Berserkersfury

Berserkersfury

PostSubject: Re: Swash Build Help !!!   Swash Build Help !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:52 pm

Yo Sym, I created a thread with swashy build... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swash Build Help !!!   Swash Build Help !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swash Build Help !!!
Page 1 of 1