Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Archer build :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wisher

wisher

Archer build :) Empty
PostSubject: Archer build :)   Archer build :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:31 am

Hi i made 73 so far and i wanna know what u ppl think about my build.

http://www.alinfo.pl/builder/show/HA/u2e1s-8cyqku-1ej71gw-1g5if-1h3t0m7

Oh almost forgot i wanna be more pvp then pve ....
Back to top Go down
Kletian

PostSubject: Re: Archer build :)   Archer build :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:03 am

actually stun is bugged it doesnt stun if dont hit and at lv 70+ many players have more than 60% sb, webzen really needs to fix that damn bug :/ , if u let me far sight is more to critical archers, and divine enhacement will be better in lv 3 and thunderbolt in 5 its an amazing debuff also restrain is a very useful pvp skill
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Archer build :)   Archer build :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:39 pm

if you want my opinion you are doin great the 1 thing that i would do 2 help ya overall get your goal faster get rid of magic (temp), an spread the 5 points between crit, end, sure sight, an your combi moves, it'll get ya where ya wanna be faster, the 5 points can help more on those atm.
your currently at a lvl where you soon will be maxing all you have an as we farm you your +1's an +2 top you will begin do move more into pvp an archer is semi hybrid from the get go
gratz on lvl's Wish keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
wisher

wisher

PostSubject: Re: Archer build :)   Archer build :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:46 am

well i've decided to make crit archer so i gave 5 points from magic arrow on crit and also reseted phoenix cuz i don't need 6 aoe's.... and gave on agi, sure sight , mana, and hp Smile

my lvl 99 build ^.^ http://www.alinfo.pl/builder/show/HA/atns-3a03y-2jvmpte-15ejeur-1jhlkvz (new)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archer build :)   Archer build :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archer build :)
Page 1 of 1