Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

ideas for inguild events :p

Go down 
+3
Admin
Fisterbottom
jasonmc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

ideas for inguild events :p Empty
PostSubject: ideas for inguild events :p   ideas for inguild events :p Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:37 pm

hey gang whats up was just thinkin while maint was happening an i would like to start doing inguild events at least once a month just as a way to say thank you to all of you for joining Trinity i know they're alot of different guilds to choose from an it really means alot that you choose to join and stay with me and Trinity and i would also like to have inguild events for our members birthdays an such so if anyone has any cool ideas just reply to this thread an we'll figure something out thanks gang an i'll see ya soon in-game lots of luck jason
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: ideas for inguild events :p   ideas for inguild events :p Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:12 pm

HEY GANG WAS GONNA ADD A COUPLE INES ABOUT THE INGUILD GAME im wanting to give rewards 4 top places however more important im wanting ppl 2 take initiative to recruit 4 us so i can hopefully find officers and party leaders i cant just give those positions because i need someone wanting this so any ideas about rewards lets here them Smile gl gang
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: ideas for inguild events :p   ideas for inguild events :p Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Supp, was thinkin about adding another inguild event something to do with attendance and another to do with gaining XP cant call it levels due to the fact I can gain 50% at level 81 and that's probablly equal to levels 1 - 45 so we need to come up with a little something for those of you who are leveling like crazy, I have been keeping attendance, and as you level the names change order so I'm starting to see who logs in an who logs in and levels, but I have'nt got it down to a science yet Razz but soon so if you have a few ideas dont be bashfull . . .
post your thoughts . Oh and we have at least 1 Birth-Day coming soon in Trinity it will be Jaguarr's B-Day in the coming week so we all need to come up with something cool to do for him. Well later gang ^^ Lots of Luck C-Y'all in-game Jasonmc
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: ideas for inguild events :p   ideas for inguild events :p Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:49 am

oooops my bad i didnt see this topic cuz it is in OFF topic section LOL

i put a thread in general section for about the same thing. no matter we need some ideas so we can try to do something to keep the game fun for all.

like i said in my thread we did a "Find Fister" event that used our guild website to give out clues as to where I was, this gets ppl on the guild site and forums and maybe keeps everyone coming in everyday just to see whats going on that day.

another idea would be for us to split guild up per lvls equally and have a GvG with our alt guild to try and test some ppls gear and tactics in PvP.

all of these events will certinally have to be after we all get our much needed gifts and would give us a lil time to reset our skills if need be.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ideas for inguild events :p   ideas for inguild events :p Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:59 am

hey,

the "Find Fister" event sounds good but the GVG is the best idea. Many ppl dont know the tactics. that would very useful for us!

btw i still tryint to reinstall my laptop, but have some problems with the drivers.
So i coming back ASAP.

tomorrow JAG will be XXX! Smile

Jag
Back to top Go down
Venomshock

Venomshock

PostSubject: Re: ideas for inguild events :p   ideas for inguild events :p Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Well I think you could do stuff throughout the year for each active guild members birthdays, make a topic where they can list thier b-day so you know when they are, and maybe give active members on thier b-day stuff like maybe, 2 premium box or 2 fortune gate pass, or a stack of normal lens something like that, they can decide which item but those items like that are not super expensive and it helps this be a not just a guild but a family for all the active guild members, just my thought.
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: ideas for inguild events :p   ideas for inguild events :p Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:36 am

as long as eveyone fills out their profile we will have their birthday on the calender Smile

we had a lil "event" last night in forest of screams against SantaSangres. it seems as we are already a very powerful force when we all work together. it was so great watching a lvl 92+ knight gettin smoked by us lowbies LMAO.

but yes GvG and other events will make our time here more enjoyable for all.
Back to top Go down
s1r1sOOs1r1s

s1r1sOOs1r1s

PostSubject: Re: ideas for inguild events :p   ideas for inguild events :p Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:26 pm

blaztic from santasangre started all this mess by pk Hate whill was farming in asy so I M3dd3vil and Fisterbottom go their to kill him but whe get skulls from him (i got 2 vps from him ) so i was angry and pke 3 santasangre in landofice. btw yeah last night in forestofscream was marvelous we kiled all theyr ppl pk in Smile) they was very mad
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: ideas for inguild events :p   ideas for inguild events :p Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:45 pm

hey gang yea we rock and are becoming a force we just need 2 start gvg practices every week we need the gvg points an that way at least 1 weekend a month all members can a chance for practice an jagg had a birth day this week so if he is free this week end i would like 2 have a full on gvg against one of the castle holders or at least some of the guilds that have been requesting to seige (while they dont have all the borrowed ppl) in the 47 realm or somethin just a thought well later gang
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: ideas for inguild events :p   ideas for inguild events :p Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:59 pm

all ideas are welcome guys i was thinking it would be a great game for all of us that have a toon we transfered that qualifies for the higher level buddy we all need 2 either recruit a new member or we can all make a new toon and level them up along some of our lower members and pull them up alongside us and at the same time receive gifts for our mains I know I want a few more Dragons on Sapp and Jasonmc so it was just an idea atm but I think it would be fun because 1 of the requirements is the lower buddy must go rouge so we can all enter pwnograohy together an put it into union atm so we have chat access 2 all not involved with the game an we will have a win win win situation but as i said just an idea atm Smile
Back to top Go down
Stockade

Stockade

PostSubject: Re: ideas for inguild events :p   ideas for inguild events :p Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:32 pm

I just got a glimpse of the buddy system thing, somone explain this to me in detail. I'm lost.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: ideas for inguild events :p   ideas for inguild events :p Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:07 pm

we can have any lvl 50 + toon can have any 4 lvl 1-3 toons to become a buddy and the lvl 1-3s can only have 1 buddy.
just if you are the upper toon choose wisely people that will do the quests an get you prizes only can have 4 ata time an if you are someone making a new toon anyway please help our other older toons out it helps both parties and even if we dont wanna go all out an get 40 vp then erase an get 80 an get cook an alch to lvl 8 we can still get the 1st 6 prizes for both toons relatively easy anyone willing to help the other guildys is highly appreciated an i will be making a hunter and doing at least the 1st 6 quest as a way to get Jasonmc a few more dragons and Brandy will be making a zerk or ele (undecided) an if anyone else is going to seriosly try to do all quests let me know i could use 3 more buddies for jason and 3 more for Sapp for those of you with no buddies on the upper side to help anyone needing more info let me know on vent
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: ideas for inguild events :p   ideas for inguild events :p Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:10 pm

hey gang keep the ideas comin we will do an inunion event very soon
Back to top Go down
Vuil

PostSubject: Re: ideas for inguild events :p   ideas for inguild events :p Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:02 pm

ive got one , Do a race with only Moonelfs Smile (make lvl1 char or so) , inside the Battle gate (there are no ppl there) So start , No Cc , Boots , ... First one at the finish wins Smile
Why moonelfs ? ;> they have no passive speed things ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ideas for inguild events :p   ideas for inguild events :p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ideas for inguild events :p
Page 1 of 1