Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

in guild events

Go down 
+9
Swashycp
Austin567
Dragonmist
mIKyy
Unknown
Granger
wisher
Mastercaster
jasonmc
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:40 pm

hey gang im workin on a few inguild events atm i was thinkin about us takin on either Mercs or Triump or Havoc or 1 of our allies in the chaotic frontier as a equal lvl gvg for fun an also maybe a last man standin goin by lvls like 20-30 31-40 41-50 51-60 an so on an maybe givin like a 500 stack of lenz or somethin as the prize for each last man standin
well those are just a couple of upcomin things a way 4 me to say thanks 4 doin such a great job an give us alittle break from the constant grind i know it can become a little borin but stick in there gang as soon as we all get just a few more lvls maybe another 10 or 20 lvl 72+ we will be ready to seige an thats when the real fun will begin
again gang GRATZ I cant say it enuff an if anyone has any really good ideas 4 inguild events let me know thanks Gang lots of luck 2 all an back 2 the grind Smile
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:31 pm

im going to try to get everyone on this weekend for 2 seperate events
#1 the bracket last member standing event
#2 a chaotic frontier gvg (lvl of chaotic frontier not decided )
so post up any certain levels you desire or reasons for certain levels (i like the loweest 1 due to being able 2 stack combi and begginer combi Smile )
and get to grinding to be at the top lvl of each bracket ^^
im thinking of making the *2 of each lvl the max so like
23-32
33-42
43-52
53-62
63-72
73-82
83-93
and 94-99
i believe this to be alot better than the conventional
20-30 , 31-40 , do to when ya may have 71 versus 80 or 81 versus a 90 i know its still 10 lvls but i think this is alittle less stacked ofcourse it will help to be at the top of each bracket good luck 2 all prizes can be donated by those of us doin well atm ill be giving at least 500 lenz to each winner along with growing prizes for higher brackets
Good Luck 2 all
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:32 pm

i like this idea. is a good way to test out where u stand in the guild rankings.

im good for wenever ^^
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:16 am

i would love to see all of our active members online this coming week-end so everyone when we have people log in thru this week be sure to spread the word
EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE ONLINE THIS WEEKEND
either Saturday or Sunday which ever is better for the majority ^^ good luck 2 all
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:24 am

I have not completely given up hope for us having the events this weekend but we may have to postpone the events till next weekend if everyone doesnt say that they will for sure be online at the chosen day an time i will do what i can but i really need everyone to help me get these organized by telling everyone when they log in I would much rather someone get told 5 times as someone not getting the message not only do I want everyone to have the oppertunity to get free gifts from the bracket event but i also need everyone online if i schedule a gvg because if i schedule us 1 i want it to be with a castle holder i want it highly publicized an then when we pwn them i want it known hehe and to do this we need everyone lvld to where we can go to the 47 chaotic frontier I think that is a pretty good lvl to where those just 47 will have sufficient amout of experience an enough buffs and skills to be fun and yet low enough for all to have fun by getting to participate an still low enough to where if the other guild has a few more 9x than we do it will come down to gear and organization an communication so we all really must get vent downloaded
thx gang
lots of luck 2 all
back 2 the grind
Back to top Go down
wisher

wisher

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:41 am

I'm gonna be there just need ur ice bow 78 .. got ice cap and cf boots yesterdy so i'm full realm now
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Granger

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:40 am

If you post a time, I'll do my best to be there. However I'm +6 hours from east coast
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:54 am

i will keep posting and /u ingame untill i feel we have told everyone and then when we have enough people saying when is good for them i will set a day and time im thinkin on a saturday so more ppl will be off of work an sometime early evening late afternoon going by the homepage clock
just post when is good for each of you an we will go from there
Back to top Go down
Granger

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:31 am

Going by Archlord Global Server time, Saturday 0600-1200 will work for me.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:20 pm

I have been trying to determine what gifts to give so here is what I have come up with
22-31 = buffs from Sapphiera, Bloodreaper, and Blackwidow 1 hour
32-41 = 500 lenz and buffs for 1 hour
42-51 = 500 lenz+ and buffs for 1 hour
52-61 = 5k lenz and buffs for 1 hour
62-71 = 5k lenz+ and buffs for 1 hour
72-81 = 5k lenz and stack of combi and buffs 1 hour
82-91 = 5k lenz+ and stack of combi and buffs 1 hour
92-99 = 10k lenz and 10 combi and buffs 1 hour
so hopefully this will be a descent incentive for all to post when will be a good time to hold event we need at least 4 of each class online during the event for this to be truly awesome hopefully even more
good luvk 2 all
back 2 the grind
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:35 pm

bump pls answer this post asap
Back to top Go down
wisher

wisher

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:40 pm

I'm comin just tell me when Smile
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:33 pm

I have had several members either post or /w me 2 hold a inguild event or gvg so my question is am i not advertising or stating ingame enough or what please someone let me know where my failure is Razz an i will address it i really dont mind spending the money an i want it to be awesome or i would just say well its saturday at 3 pm eastern time an whoever is on we hold event an have no good prizes but to me that just isnt good enough 4 Trinity also i have 2 side bets with a couple gms for gvg's 1 in 47 cf for 10 mill and 1 regular gvg in delfaris for 50 mill we are neither pushing 4 a date due to the same reason we want it to be amazing not lame so pls all who read help me spread the word i posted the prizes earlier today an now you all know about the side bets 4 the gvgs so hopefully this will be the peice of the pie i was missing
thanks gang
lots of luck 2 all
back 2 the grind
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:02 am

hey gang i hope by setting a date in stone all will see i am trying to set it far enough in the future for all to have a chance to see and yet close enough for all to look forward to
alot of us had spoke about it an we had chose the 1st weekend in sept this will allow us all the oppurtunity to try to get to a higher bracket for better prizes and also a chance to get to the highest lvl possible in each bracket for the bracket event and aswell the chance for eveyone to level an be able to help more in the the 2 gvg events
lots of luck 2 all
back 2 the grind
Back to top Go down
Unknown

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:14 am

any time is fine for me ^^
Back to top Go down
mIKyy

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:19 am

anytime except from 1 pm to 3:30 pm tomorow (saturday)
Back to top Go down
Unknown

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:31 pm

if its gonna be 47 CF im gonna have to find a good wep and somehow get 2 shutas since i cant use my ring of tha gaia tree in there or my Blode :\ unless the 47 CF is 47 to 55 then i am golden for there ^^ just gotta buy 2nd Blode and i should be lvl 82 minimum by the time we have the event so i fall into the 5k lens+ bracket ^^
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Well for our gvg against ourselves, when we split up in Trinity/ pwn, just for gvg points and so everyone can practice different spikes and gear, it does'nt matter which cf it is we can just go to the one thats best for most but we all need to concentrate on one of the upper lvl's of cf for farming purple gear ,screw red, and for gvgs for bets against other guilds I think if we concentrate on the 1st cf and all aim for shuta, kark, and can use both combi and novice aswell as having level 20 cast and crit rings I think we can gear up to really kick some tale due to alot of peples uniques are lukes or biglos or pargs and when down in the low realm alot are using either the free level up gifts from new toons and older toons alot have just rings from the ah if we just think it thru as a team and gear the Fu*k up we can pwn in there, we are well on the way, we just keep up what we are doing and as we get ourselves stronger more and more see when things are good and they hear when things are great, and it is a snowball effect and we are pickin' up speed, so gratzz to all and keep it up. We need to just keep getting together on the website and when we think of ways to make all of us better post it. It won't take long. That's one of the problems with alot of guilds they either don't police themselves good enough for dickheads or they don't think everything thru so we have a leg up on alot ^^ go go go
lots of luck 2 all
back 2 the grind
Back to top Go down
Dragonmist

Dragonmist

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:16 am

I'll be there too Smile
Back to top Go down
Austin567

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:04 pm

You said in game that these events will take place on the 1st Sunday in September? (the 5th btw) Um i should be good for afternoon (12-Cool? but i can probably get on later too!.
Back to top Go down
Swashycp

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:10 pm

anytime after 11am
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Everyone is doing awesome, and I was ask in game so i'll say here for all to see, Trinity/pwnography is 1 guild we are all on 1 team and so all the inguild events and stuff will include all, for the bracket event and for the guild photo it is all the same, guild does'nt matter and when we gvg against other guilds in the cf we will bring all those over 29 into Trinity to help and just put back after the gvg, but for the regular gvgs it probally better for all to stay in pwnography if under level 29 due to we will be fighting 8x an 9x toons an at level 95 I 1 shot people in the 4xs so would'nt be alot of fun and plus alot of us talked about this and we think this will be a great incentive for all to want to get to 45 asap, well lots of luck an cant wait for the events
Back to top Go down
Berserkersfury

Berserkersfury

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:59 am

I could get on anytime Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyrany

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:49 pm

jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:34 pm

I think we have a good section but this isnt everyone spread the word all need to post here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

in guild events Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in guild events
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next