Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Seperation of MollyHatchet from Trinity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jgizle

jgizle

Seperation of MollyHatchet from Trinity Empty
PostSubject: Seperation of MollyHatchet from Trinity   Seperation of MollyHatchet from Trinity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:26 am

I noticed Fisterbottom is now the archlord, and that he has seperated his guild from the old alliance of trinity + pwnography + mollyhatchet.

What happened there?

Also grats on 99 Grey.

and Killerofmortals for lvl 99

I don't really know what has happened recently with the rest of trinity as i barely see many members in game any more, and most of all jason is almost never on, along with Grey.

Doesn't help that i got kicked so long ago over killing a noob who was trying to pk me.

Peace out and best of luck to trinity and its old dreams long past.
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seperation of MollyHatchet from Trinity   Seperation of MollyHatchet from Trinity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:13 am

Jason is working very long hours 400 miles or so away from his house so as he is not online and has not been able to pass leader over to anyone me and a few other have left it in till he returns . . Pwon is led by Hydroid and thats trinity for now in till Jason returns

ty for he gratz and yeah im a member of mercs kinda atm.

hope this helps your questions peace Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Seperation of MollyHatchet from Trinity   Seperation of MollyHatchet from Trinity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Since i hardly ever play on Nameless i decided to play Nameless and farm some lvl 3 stones in CF i started getting pkd by Exodus some person named Bervia and Cinderella from Merc, when Cinderella came and skulled on me i was like Oo wtf i thought merc was neutral w/ Molley but i thought wrong. Bervia couldnt kill me was basically a pot war lol. But i asked for help in molley's union for bout 10-15 minutes and no one said a peep Sad so i withdrew Nameless and he is on his way back to pwn, would put him in Trin, but pwn is where every active person is atm til Jason returns.
as of know i have been getting some lvls in on my zerk, got it to 61 today ^^
My summoner is now 44
Nameless is still 91, barely any motivation to do anything on that toon :\

As for the new server goes, i will try it out, and once a char transfer is opened to go to that server = me quitting. In my opinion i believe a new server, w/ no character transfer to it, would balance out the gold crisis. So i will try the server there and start off w/ a toon that is easy as hell to lvl and farm gear for the actual char ill stick with Already got my plans all laid out for that server for not having to spend very much CC ^^
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seperation of MollyHatchet from Trinity   Seperation of MollyHatchet from Trinity Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:08 am

there wont be a tranfer to this new server but i still think Wz r once again fking up . . . they Should really move the american server and combined it with Archon or Deribelle .... I no this defeats the object of an american server but that would kinda help with the gold Crisis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seperation of MollyHatchet from Trinity   Seperation of MollyHatchet from Trinity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seperation of MollyHatchet from Trinity
Page 1 of 1