Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Tyranny and many other players of Trinity plz return if u see this post :D !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killerofmortals
Admin

Tyranny and many other players of Trinity plz return if u see this post :D ! Empty
PostSubject: Tyranny and many other players of Trinity plz return if u see this post :D !   Tyranny and many other players of Trinity plz return if u see this post :D ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:37 pm

all X archlord player that went off absent with no reason all of a sudden it would be great to see you guyz again!!

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tyranny and many other players of Trinity plz return if u see this post :D ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyranny and many other players of Trinity plz return if u see this post :D !   Tyranny and many other players of Trinity plz return if u see this post :D ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:45 pm

hi mates,

in these days i rly tried to come back but now i lagging like hell (ther was a server optimalisation 4 usa ppl, and im in the UK/or Hungary).
But my lvl 79 mage still there, and im good in hunters so if i can help in any question, ill do my best. anyway if any event or gvg or something else u planning, ill will try to be with u.

when im at home im alwasy online on FB, so u can catch me there (Zsolt Csaki, u will find me as Jason's friend)
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: Tyranny and many other players of Trinity plz return if u see this post :D !   Tyranny and many other players of Trinity plz return if u see this post :D ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:27 pm

thanks Jag ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyranny and many other players of Trinity plz return if u see this post :D !   Tyranny and many other players of Trinity plz return if u see this post :D ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyranny and many other players of Trinity plz return if u see this post :D !
Page 1 of 1