Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Guild Politics

Go down 
+4
Admin
Grey
jasonmc
Winga
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Winga

Winga

Guild Politics Empty
PostSubject: Guild Politics   Guild Politics Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:26 am

I was privy to a conversation Killer had with Apohesis in the BG on Sunday just after the seige. There are a lot of potential allies that are very pissed off with Trinity for helping out with the seige on Saturday. They understood us to be neutral and therefore not to take sides with anyone.

Killer and Neph would obviously have a better understanding of what went down as I havent been in Trinity long enough to understand the politics, but I feel some damage control needs to be done because they have promised to make Trinity's members life miserable and I can't see why it would be necessary for this situation to get ugly.

If something has already been done great otherwise a bit of feedback on this post would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Guild Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Politics   Guild Politics Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:49 am

Im on it Winga
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin

Guild Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Politics   Guild Politics Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:14 pm

NEUTRAL!!! >:O
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Guild Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Politics   Guild Politics Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:52 pm

well gang it gets deaper Razz
me and several of our team have been having talks with both rm and mercs, we are all debating what to do, i really want everyones opinion before i make my final descision however i am close to making my final descision it means alot to hear your opinions thanks gang
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guild Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Politics   Guild Politics Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:25 am

we should just kill them all! :p
to be honest, i dont like any of them, but if we have to choose 1 for me rather mercs.
And if i heard well, with them we wont be just a helping guild like what rm want. But i dont know exactly the 2 deal
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

Guild Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Politics   Guild Politics Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:37 pm

I see there have been changes to the unions and decisions have been made. Killer and Jason it would be appreciated if you could give us an update here so all the forum members can get an idea where we stand with who and all be on the same page.

Even our newly unioned members are confused and wanting to know whats going on.
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

Guild Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Politics   Guild Politics Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:37 am

bk in September when the guild was great as it was with Pwn being the lower lvl of the guild Trinity being the siege/high lvl guild, that system worked fine... But come on Trinity has changed into most wanted Guild in server lately. The wishpers i have had and many other people have had in the past 3 months have led to this Finakl amke shift Desision.... With i personally have No comment on.. The comments i got 2 days before we unioned with mrecs/HAVOC From Snowhen Where this believe it or not. * FK u and your NOOBY guild members we dont want to wait any onger so go Shuve it where the sun dont shine* now i peronsally went out after that and Killed every RM and any Mother fkers thats under the name of that sh it side of the server and made Snowhen regret everything he said and i am not going to stop even if in the Future Trinity desisde to Join Rm side i will leave Trinity go solo and keep killing RM and any guild (bar Trinity if they were to join RM in Future) ...

But thats my opinion on the situation

Back to top Go down
wisher

wisher

Guild Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Politics   Guild Politics Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:08 am

imho RM sux.. snowhen and many other are wp bithces..they can't even fart without wp -.-

I'm for the neutral like we always used to be ...
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

Guild Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Politics   Guild Politics Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:51 am

problem now is that if we went Neutral mercs and RM would pk us Neutrality does not exsite inless u want Trinity to die again
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Guild Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Politics   Guild Politics Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:22 pm

we can't go backwards, however I have plans for us gang, just keep grabbing levels.
Don't start any sh*t, and just level an farm, Although it won't be exactly the way it was, it will be better, all of Archlord, we can grind, farm, gvg, seige, I will do my best for us, to keep us out of the viscous cycle of kill on site, however we are in union with guilds we don't control, so if problems arise we will help them, just like they will help us, that said, don't forget we have a /g not all problems need to be a /u priority, we can handle our bizzness ^^
That said, keep the /u fun going I want all to have a great time while we grow, and the more festive the dialogue the easier grinding out some of those last few hard levels will be.
Good Luck, I will do my best to keep us all informed as where we are and are heading, love ya all Jason
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Guild Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Politics   Guild Politics Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:57 pm

its been a few days things seem to be falling into place, alot has calmed down an we seem to be on a good course, all now is someone get me nep Razz we need him
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

Guild Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Politics   Guild Politics Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:17 am

agreed. we need our dose of neph !

pls come bak :O
Back to top Go down
XxNephthysxX

Guild Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Politics   Guild Politics Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:55 am

hmm i havent left the game guys...ive just been busy with real life stuff lately which is why i havent been on much. besides you all know my standing spot in tullan if im on you'll find me there.
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

Guild Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Politics   Guild Politics Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:00 am

ok neph hope to c u soon Smile
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

Guild Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Politics   Guild Politics Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:03 am

kool, just need 2 see ya name lit in green too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Politics   Guild Politics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Politics
Page 1 of 1