Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Mysterious server is open again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wisher

wisher

Mysterious server is open again  Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious server is open again    Mysterious server is open again  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:33 am

Hey guys i've got an email from wz (https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/24/lvupserver.jpg/) and it made me think about returning back to mysterious and then transfering to gracia...is any1 still active or u all quited as well ?
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious server is open again    Mysterious server is open again  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:49 pm

ya i am playing there at the moment and i still play on gracia. drag is still there too and so is hydra
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

Hydraniod

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious server is open again    Mysterious server is open again  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:45 am

yeah there still is a few of us around and my ddad has a guild now and alot of old members r in it and it is kool it is even more active then trinity was, my dad was thinking of unioning with our friendly guild and they have had 30+ on at a time lol but would be nice to have u around playin again wisher Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious server is open again    Mysterious server is open again  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious server is open again
Page 1 of 1