Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

American server details.

Go down 
+21
Meca
Kharn
tungl
Whoe
Phatangel
D3ath
Pucksor
jgizle
uberpwnage
s1r1sOOs1r1s
Bl1z
darkhack1a
h4tecore
Tinman
nsane
Hate
carri-7words
jasonmc
Singapore
Admin
Fisterbottom
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

American server details. Empty
PostSubject: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:01 am

A new World for Archlord, GRACIA is unveiling this month!

Due to a popular demand, Archlord is introducing Gracia on May 27, 2010.
Archlord would like to invite gamers particularly from North and South America to the world of fantastic and ruthless Free-to-Play MMORPG Archlord, archlord.webzen.com.

1. SCHEDULE
- Beta Opening: May 27, 2010 ~ May 30, 2010 (4 days)
- Live Date: June 3, 2010

* Provided timeline is tentative and subject to change as necessary.
* Time zone: Global Server Time (GMT -9)

2. SERVER INFORMATION
- Game : Archlord
- World Name : Gracia
- Server Name : Serend
- Hosting Location : United States

3. FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Event schedule suitable for regional players (Pacific Standard Time, Eastern Standard Time)
- Optimal connectivity from North and South America
- More than 200% EXP/ Item&Gold Drop rates
- FREE character transfer: Available only for North and South American accounts
- Various way of supportive events are prepared for new Archlord players at new World

Do not miss out your chance to experience the best MMORPG, Archlord!

link to WZ forum thread: http://forum.webzen.com/topic251961-american-server-the-new-world-gracia.aspx
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:56 am

M3d3vil and i have discussed this a bit and are mostly leaning towards transfer for the fact that we would have lots less lag issues. i know this means not ALL of us can move there, for this reason we will not make final decision for a few more days.

i have been watching the WZ forums and it looks like there will be lots of american players moving there from all other servers, most from Tullan server. as the notice says south americans will be there too so will still be a lot of big strong brazilian guidlds that make the move.

well everyone plz take time and give your opinions on this.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:01 am

i hope u guys dont go there!
Finally we are all togather in Archon, so i hope we will continue our hard work to get a castle!
Back to top Go down
Singapore

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:05 pm

Im pretty sure I might go....idk to be honest. I'm leaning towards it too because I think it would decrease lag....plus i have a hard time understanding Dutch and other Euro languages lol!
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:17 pm

hey gang here is the way I am looking at this I'm from America so it would greatly help me and Brandy with lagg issues 1st and foremost.
Howevwever I don't play this game that way I really believe we have a wonderful chance at a castle in the Archon server relatively soon, and I wont go unless the majority of all active members come along. The way some of the ppl I have spoke to think anyone from anywhere can go but it will be free for anyone with a american IP noth south or central. I am going to speak with some of my freinds on the Evengarda server Royal Justice thet hold castles constantly and had made clear as soon as we have our lvls we could stamp and have castles but we moved to Archon 1st and hindsite as a whole Trinity is stronger as a whole , but now we have the oppertunity to move once again and rejoin many old allies and make many new ones as a team from day 1 being even stronger than we are atm of my post , something to think about at least. like I had ask in-game please everyone post your opinion we cant do things very Democratically if noone cast a vote thxxx gang I'll add to this as I hear more peoples opinions Later Gang
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:27 pm

In my opinion, I'm from Hungary (Europe).
I dont want to move to a server where i can lagg more. Btw 4 me the game is very stabil now! I came here with Jason an with Trinity, I get my free uniques so i'm happy. I'm happy to see that we have many active players an have chance to fight 4 a castle soon.

Soi want to stay.

Jag
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:18 am

Jason makes a good point about our friends that are still on our old servers, mine is Brum. i know for a fact that there will be lots of my friends that will transfer cuz they are from USA and need the lag free gaming. i will however go on there and look up a few of them and see whats goin on in the next day or so.

BTW: Gratz to everyone getting lvls so fast. Hate & Singapore both just got lvl 70+ and are now able to grind in ice. I know how exciting it was for me and M3d3vil when we finally got there so do enjoy guys. for everyone else keep up the good work and you too will be there with them grinding out lvls and dropping realm gear for our union. the more ppl we have in realms the easier it is to get what we want.
Back to top Go down
carri-7words

carri-7words

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:13 am

Hey, i think is a good idea from american players to move.. cuz lets face it, theres a lot of lagg issues and maybe its best from trinity guild getting along with old friends like Jason and Fister says, so i agree with the move, if everybody's moving then ok..

im not thinking in my own good cuz lagg issues(ill be lagg one way or another o_o), im thinking in the good for Trinity guild Smile

so, lets make a vote ;D
Back to top Go down
Hate

Hate

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:38 am

Vote = Yes to the move
Back to top Go down
nsane

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:59 am

i vote no
cuz i'm from europe, and i'm staying here Wink
Back to top Go down
Tinman

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:14 am

I vote we go to the American Server. Just because the n/s American players will not have the Lag Problem we currently have to live with. As we lvl-up this problem will compound, not decrease. Other guilds = Dreadlords have expanded to more than one server. I feel we should move, and recruit quickly to build a strong guild fast.

We all see that Webzens attempt to spread out players has failed with the Archon server = FULL all the time.

We n/s American players, play this game at opposite ends of the clock. If we go to the New Server we will have power in numbers at the same time.

Just my opinion m8s.

Tinman / Ajax
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:27 am

as far as other guilds expanding to other servers lots of guilds have been doing this for long time already.

i know back when FUBAR was static they had guilds on every server with lots of high lvls in them all. the hispanios guilds r on every server. lots others as well.

i dont see a problem with Trinity and its allies continuing on as they can after the americans transfer out. i personally will leave behind a char or 2 if possible to help as much as possible.

this can be done as long as we all know what they others are doing. =))

unfortunately for now only americans can transfer so we will be leaving behind a lot of good friends and allies. but these are the ones who will be continuing the good fight here for us all.

so far the YES has it and all for the same reason.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:07 am

it seems, i will be very saaaad 4 loosing friends!
But i hope u guys can undertand me. I want to keep the contact with You, but i stay here.
I leave lots of my Hungarian buddys on eve 4 Jasonmc and Trinity!!!!
I will make a toon on American server to speak with U, and help to U but Jaguarr is stay on Archon and will thinking on what to do after this! Sad
Back to top Go down
h4tecore

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:13 am

Hi guys I'm not around much but what I see from trinity I like, you r some pretty cool guys.
I'll be moving my main from tullan server (payne 90lvl swash) and our whole guild is moving (bloodline) we pretty much run tullan server, so if u all plan on moving over to American server I know we r looking for strong allies, so just something else for u to consider.
hope to see u in game soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:49 am

hey gang 1st and foremost i have grown VERY attached to so so many and if moving means leaving you behind i have a hard time going foreward without you that said i havent spoke to all of my ol evengarda guys yet im about to do that atm tho and i truly feel in the end Trinity will be stronger do to im goin to do what helps Trinity over what helps myself because yes Trinity is one of my greatest loves atm due to poring so so much into it however i know im not the only one doing so Trinity has become bigger than just me anSapp an a couple loyal members as it was when Knitelords on codemasters or as a baby Trinity back when we had 1st made it on evengarda webzin im gonna log in on eve soon as i post and ill add to this after i hear whats up over there thxx gang keep the comments coming on this thread and all
Back to top Go down
darkhack1a

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:11 am

lol now all here. dont need go out other server and changing all abilites
i think dont need go there pls anyone go there in this guild
Back to top Go down
nsane

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:27 am

what?
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:03 pm

the more an more i hear the less the chance 4 leaving but theres alot of ppl yet to vote but we still have 10 days 2 think about this
Back to top Go down
Bl1z

Bl1z

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:00 am

Vote = no
I am EU resident and wish for guild good future in this server.
Back to top Go down
s1r1sOOs1r1s

s1r1sOOs1r1s

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:00 pm

dunno what to say i rly like the atmosphereand whats happening whit this guild /

so il vote-- No / but its up to yours choice to do whats better for you .
Back to top Go down
uberpwnage

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Its me uber and I say we go since i lag somewhat in cf and i farm there a lot so ya Very Happy

But then again i dont wanna leave some ppl behind...so ya hard decision
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:01 am

here is an update of sorts about the new server with some details that to me look very good. it is taken from WZ forums and was posted by another player who says he got it in email from WZ.

[ARCHLORD] NEW WORLD GRACIA Grand Open
MAY 17, 2010
Dear customer

A new Archlord World, GRACIA is going to be reveiled just for American region!

We are proud to announce that a new American World Gracia will be open on May 27, 2010.
Archlord would like to invite gamers in North and South America to the new world with more excitement and benefits. Come and visit Archlord official website online at archlord.webzen.com.
1. AMERICAN TEST SERVER SET-UP SCHEDULE
- Opening Date: May 27, 2010 ~ May 30, 2010 (Global Server Time)

During this period, all American nationality accounts' highest level characters will automatically be copied to the new world without any additional application. It will provide a great chance for you to test-run on new server. After the test period, all character databases duplicated in the new server will be initialized.

2. AMERICAN LIVE SERVER OPEN SCHEDULE
- Opening Date: June 3, 2010 (Global Server Time)

Character transfer to the new world is going to be offered only for those who joined Webzen website and made an account with American nationality from the beginning. From every Archlord servers, you can freely migrate your character to a more suitable gaming environment, registerable at the official website from May 20, 2010.

3. AMERICAN SERVER CHARACTER TRANSFER SCHEDULE
- Request period: May 20, 2010 ~ May 30, 2010
- Transfer Completion Date: June 2, 2010 after the maintenance
- Available To: American Archlord Players' Character From Every Servers

This service will allow all North and South American accounts to transport their old characters to the new place where provides a more fluent and yet exciting game environment! After the first immigration completes, Webzen will keep providing the free character transfer service for a month on weekly basis.

3. AMERICAN SERVER ADVANTAGES
- Siege Warfare scheduled for American region players (Every Saturday 16:00 GST)
- Provides leveling supportive gifts only for the newly created characters on American server.
- Propitious Network environment for American regional access
- 300 EXP, 200 Drop rates for the first month and more!
- Free character transfer service offered only for Americans regional users
- Starting first day of the new server, special rewards will be given based on in-game playing time.

http://forum.webzen.com/messages.aspx?TopicID=257477
Back to top Go down
uberpwnage

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:02 am

I say we go due to the fact that 300 exp and 200 drop for first month will really help. We can help most of us that dont alrdy have realm farm some and lvling will be relatively easy.
But thats just my opinion so im leaning towards moving Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:42 am

at this time im still unsure about moving but we will get almost a week with our mains on the test server in order to see if lag will be better or not before we have to make a choice. even if we dont take the first round of transfers we still have yet another month before all transferring will be shut off.

so my option will be to test it first then make final choice.

all from MoolyHatchet that i have spoke with are for this move and looking forward to building up a powerhouse guild there. lets just hope our tests are good and when server goes live all will even be better. *fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
uberpwnage

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Agreed Fister ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American server details.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next