Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

American server details.

Go down 
+21
Meca
Kharn
tungl
Whoe
Phatangel
D3ath
Pucksor
jgizle
uberpwnage
s1r1sOOs1r1s
Bl1z
darkhack1a
h4tecore
Tinman
nsane
Hate
carri-7words
jasonmc
Singapore
Admin
Fisterbottom
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jgizle

jgizle

American server details. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:45 am

i vote for transfer, many postive things can occuer from this, not to mention over 200% exp and drops =]
Back to top Go down
Pucksor

Pucksor

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:42 am

I will want and test sever before i decide whether to go or not
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:52 am

the idea of a test will be our best bet then when we see how much the improvement on lagg is and have a ruff idea of what we will have in #s to transfer we can make a much more edcated decision we all need to try an get everyone to try the transfer trial that are even thinkin about the switch this way we can regroup over there and decide if we dell it would strengthen our guild as a whole and or if the promise of no to less lagg is only a pipe dream promise and all myth or if we can actually turn our graphics we all paid 2 have up and enjoy the game the way it was meant to be played and seen :p just my 2 Cents lol later gang
Back to top Go down
D3ath

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:20 am

i vote no, i dont have an american ip because im from scotland but if all the rest of the guild go im thinkin of payin to transfer. not completely sure but need to find out how much it will cost.

d3ath
Back to top Go down
Phatangel

Phatangel

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:45 am

..........IMO =In my opinion
I have a toon in here and a toon in ROGUE if the decision to transfer is a decisive "no" then i will keep my elementalist here and move my archer to the American Server with ROGUE

I will not choose sides in this debate and will not want to leave anyone behind...hopefully Webzen will permit the moving of many European countries as well that have association with our guild...will will never know until the times comes..
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:59 am

http://archlord.webzen.com/News/Event/Default.aspx?iBS=1147

here is the latest on the new server transfer.

it does not however say anything about the test server that i have seen yet. no matter we can still test things out a little b4 we transfer. i will keep looking for confirmation on test server details.
Back to top Go down
jgizle

jgizle

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:42 am

its only character transfer again . . . . . i hate only character transfers
Back to top Go down
jgizle

jgizle

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:47 am

Quote :
2. AMERICAN LIVE SERVER OPEN SCHEDULE
- Opening Date: June 3, 2010 (Global Server Time)

Character transfer to the new world is going to be offered only for those who joined Webzen website and made an account with American nationality from the beginning. From every Archlord servers, you can freely migrate your character to a more suitable gaming environment, registerable at the official website from May 20, 2010.

3. AMERICAN SERVER CHARACTER TRANSFER SCHEDULE
- Request period: May 20, 2010 ~ May 30, 2010
- Transfer Completion Date: June 2, 2010 after the maintenance
- Available To: American Archlord Players' Character From Every Servers

This service will allow all North and South American accounts to transport their old characters to the new place where provides a more fluent and yet exciting game environment! After the first immigration completes, Webzen will keep providing the free character transfer service for a month on weekly basis.

3. AMERICAN SERVER ADVANTAGES
- Siege Warfare scheduled for American region players (Every Saturday 16:00 GST)
- Provides leveling supportive gifts only for the newly created characters on American server.
- Propitious Network environment for American regional access
- 300 EXP, 200 Drop rates for the first month and more!
- Free character transfer service offered only for Americans regional users
- Starting first day of the new server, special rewards will be given based on in-game playing time.

Hey it says if you said you live in america from the beggining you can trasnfer , aka - make a new account saying ur an american and u can transfer even if u r not =] thats just some advice for the non american ppl cause then teqnically our whole guild could transfer just we will have a dozen or 2 dozen ppl who are low lvl again. maybe we can start making u guys armor now lol?????????
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:01 am

i know some ppl who made their accts b4 we were able to play on WZ and the problem was they used a proxy to make the acct so now even tho they live in a country that can transfer they cant. i made all mine with USA IP so mine r good. to play the game i used proxy lol

so maybe if some ppl want to transfer some accts from other countries they can use a USA proxy and do it that way.

as always if anyone does this we will help them to lvl up and gear up as best we can. i know between me, M3d3vil and Jason we have more than enuff chars that can help ppl lvl up fast and now that we have so many in realms farming would be easy to get good gear fast with better drop rates. just an idea to think about for all.

BTW: gold coins do NOT transfer so make sure u cash them in b4 transfer =))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:46 am

ok guys, tell me what class i start on american server.
I thinking of a mage or a zerk. Smile
Back to top Go down
Phatangel

Phatangel

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:23 am

......heres my suggestion......WRITE a letter to webzen through the "inquiry thing" REMEMBER TO INCLUDE the specific info about Quitting if u dont get to transfer because "i play this game because of my guild" ....hell ill write the letter for anyone if they need one......cause thats how i got my accounts over here on archon....if all else fails just try.....u cant get hurt from it.......
Back to top Go down
Phatangel

Phatangel

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:13 am

Btw ROGUE is not moving....we are staying put.....i dunno what will happen in the next couple of days
Back to top Go down
Tinman

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Well call me an old softy. But I put great stock in friends. So I am sending Tinman (Trinity) to the new server. And I leaving Ajax (Mollys), here. I hope that will keep up the friendships I have made in the short time here on Alchorn.

Friendships are the backbone of a guild.

Tinman / Ajax
Back to top Go down
Whoe

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Hello, there guys

I am pretty new here in Trintiy.
I have 72 knight (Nimic8), 64 Swash (Whoe), and 55 Ele (Madamblue).
I have been briefly with Styx, Rogues and other small guilds before but never been really a guild type of guy.
There has been simply too much BS in the guilds.
But I really like this guild and hoping to stay long long time.
People are nice and mature in many ways.

Here's what I think about moving to American server.
I located in Canada so I guess I am qualified to move.
But I am most likely not going to move.
Here are the reasons why.

1. When people from North and South Amercia move to new server, we would have much less lag problem. Archon server was very good in lagging issue wise at first, I think it's pretty good still. Although sadly it means less of fun, hard to get party and so on. But I am sure that lagging issue will be solved. The whole lagging issue is not just for new server. It is also for the servers they left behind as well.

2. Have you read the warning?
They will not be responsible for any items dissappeared during the move.
I have worked my butts off to get some of the nice items. I do not want to risk losing them.
Also, I cannot take the gold coins? and only can take 200 mil on each toons?
Well, I can make money by selling other items I got but loss is too high.
They are not providing me with any significant compensation factor for the risk. So why should I take the risk?
I am sure that events would be constant at any rate anyway. They want our money ^^.

3. I agree on Jasonmc that we have a very good chance of seize soon.
Why risk of losing many members from the beginning of the transfer?
I am sure that they will give more chances to move there once they realize that American server needs more players. Why not pass this one and get on to next one after the seize soon? We should unite until the seize. Amercian server is a new factor for the individual game playing. It does NOT help with our seize opportunity in anyway.
I know this may sound risky for the guildies who wants to move to new server for whatever reason but hey I am not lagging much from here. How bad is it for you guys that you really have to move?
I used to play in Evengarde and it was reaaaallyyy bad. Not so much in Archon.
And it will get better when some players move to the new server.
What do you think?

That was my opinion.
Of course you guys have yours.
I will check this forum again to see what the concensus is and make my final decision then. But for now, I have to say NO to moving.

Whoe/Nimic8/Madamblue

Last edited by Whoe on Thu May 20, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:31 pm

bounce totally agree with u mate! I still dont know why many player want to transfer.
I know lots of ppl all around the world, and nobody wants to move because the lag. btw the game is very stabil now.

So PLEASE my friends think again why u wanna move. I heard about the 300% exp, and others but if somebody want to move because this things i'll make 50k vp then delete my fkin lvl 80 hunter. GGGGGRRRRRRRRRR

I'm playing with Jason almost a year, and i'm the part of Trinity from the beginning.
We have lots of player from every continent, we have many players online all the time,
everybody likes the feeling in our guild, we r growing so fast, very soon we can kick lots of asses.

WHY U WANNA CHANGE? HUH?

sry, but i'm nervous a lil (and sry 4 my bad english)

Jaguarr
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:04 am

apologies are not need and i to am nervous Trinity is not only just my baby anymore an we are doin fuckin awesome i talk to every gm in the game we have a better guild than most all we lack is our lvls and we will own the world all castles i know this 2 bve true i dont try an use spies or lies 2 find out these things i merely log intothere vents or skypes or 4 some just chat ingame an i know what all or most of the so called big guilds have and we smoke them gang i promise we just need 2 stick 2gether and lvl we have a closeness that most guilds can not even imagine and i am so so afraid to loose this or at least some of it my vote at the moment is to try the free 10 day or however long the trial of our toons on the american server is and see how strong we are there on day 1 and at that time see if we arent happy with the amount of ppl that transfered we abandone the idea i know as well as any how attractive the idea of 300% xp an drops an hourly free gifts sound i could without a doubt get 9x in this time but i dont wanna preach but regardles if i made 99 on all 4 of the toons i am lvl'n atm we need all of us not just a few strong mems and at this time we have 100 active members how can we walk away from this in just a few months of everyone lvl'n an helpin each other Trinity will pwn (OUR) guild will pwn an its due to all of our hard work and determination i dont want to screw this up over a few free trinkets or xp i can make my lvls on normal xp an keep everyone as 2 get my lvls easy and loose half our group this is where i stand atm we still have time 2 talk more so just wanted 2 drop a few lines 2day on the matter thxxx gang
Back to top Go down
tungl

tungl

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:08 am

Fister let me know if you're going so I know if I should or not.
Back to top Go down
uberpwnage

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:34 pm

So guys the days to transfer are dwindling are we moving or? cuz if we are i need some time to sell off some assets and tie up some loose ends. All of u have valid points idk whats best lol
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:43 pm

at this point MollyHatchet members have voted to transfer. we are all from north america so the move will make our connection better and hope for less lag.

i know that a lot of south american guilds are already forming or are moving their whole guild to new server. it would really be sad if the new server in the USA was run by south amercan guilds from day one. i dont have anything against the ppl but we all know that those guilds are very active and it will take the same to defeat them.

would be nice if we can take an active guild that is already strong over there and give them some competition right away =))

i hope that we all can hook back up on the new server and for those we are sadly having to leave behind i wish them all the luck and best wishes in their battles. it has been a great pleasure to play with you all and i look forward to many more battles with those who can join us in the new world.

Coming soon to Gracia:
Fisterbottom is Archlord
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kharn

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:16 pm

Pawnd, gues ill have to make a quick toon on american server to pop in and say hi lol
Gl to you all who are going, server will be that much worse with out you all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:59 pm

SOOOOOO SORRRYYYYY, but i stay!
(but i'll make a toon on Archon too)
Back to top Go down
uberpwnage

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:53 am

Ok guys i think ima move too the muffin man is moving!!!

btw im in Canada so it means i can move too right cuz it part of north america?

Regards
Back to top Go down
Meca

Meca

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:19 am

Im staying in Archon
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:41 am

guys the days archlord battle was the decider we all that can need 2 transfer and if its just 30$ for any 2 transfer pls come i dont want to leave anyone behind if your kinda undecided pleease come to the american server im tryin 2 recruit from all guilds all of the people i am on yeamspeak vent or skype with an its still everyone is nervous and alot are still not makin the final descion i think it will be best for all of us.
Back to top Go down
uberpwnage

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:06 pm

its official jason, I uber am moving Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American server details.   American server details. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American server details.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next