Archlord Trinity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

in guild events

Go down 
+9
Swashycp
Austin567
Dragonmist
mIKyy
Unknown
Granger
wisher
Mastercaster
jasonmc
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
killerofmortals
Admin

in guild events - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:38 pm

u know me i have no set time just get the event started and i will be there Razz !!!
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:57 pm

hey Gang I should be home in bout another week an we will hold our events then I got the cc waitin ^^ good luck 2 all
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:58 pm

jasonmc wrote:
im going to try to get everyone on this weekend for 2 seperate events
#1 the bracket last member standing event
#2 a chaotic frontier gvg (lvl of chaotic frontier not decided )
so post up any certain levels you desire or reasons for certain levels (i like the loweest 1 due to being able 2 stack combi and begginer combi Smile )
and get to grinding to be at the top lvl of each bracket ^^
im thinking of making the *2 of each lvl the max so like
23-32
33-42
43-52
53-62
63-72
73-82
83-93
and 94-99
i believe this to be alot better than the conventional
20-30 , 31-40 , do to when ya may have 71 versus 80 or 81 versus a 90 i know its still 10 lvls but i think this is alittle less stacked ofcourse it will help to be at the top of each bracket good luck 2 all prizes can be donated by those of us doin well atm ill be giving at least 500 lenz to each winner along with growing prizes for higher brackets
Good Luck 2 all
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:39 pm

i got told 2day i prob get this weekend off and will be home sat, sun, and mon. , so see ya all soon ^^ miss ya gang so sorry been away for nearly 2 weeks
well now they are sayin we may work thru the weekend so we can just finish the job and come home 4 good as soon as we finish so i will no more 2morrow
Back to top Go down
wisher

wisher

PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Well i finally know when im comin back Very Happy the date is 19th september, i miss u all but here on samos is just amazing, thats why i didnt stop by b4, i hope to see u all on event cheers
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:52 pm

I am currently buying the prizes and will take me a few days to get that much all together, I am going to log in tonight and all this week and try to organize a good weekend this month for us to hold the event, I missed everyone like crazy, and Gratzzz to us all for winning guild of the month Smile I knew we could ^^
Back to top Go down
Winga

Winga

PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:52 am

Its always good to get free CC so I'm sure most members will be very happy to win their category in the event.
For me however and maybe a few others who dont need the CC, it would be cool if you offered to reinforce and stone a weapon for the winner. I know Attack prayer stones are scarce in most members inventories and they helishing expensive to buy. For me that would be a really cool prize.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin
jasonmc

PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:25 pm

your wish is my command sir Smile I will have 2 do some trading around to get a stash of reins again mine have been used up on guildy's but attack stones I have Smile so if thats the prize a few of you would prefer, thats the prize you will get, oh, just win Smile hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in guild events   in guild events - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in guild events
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2